The BubblefrogBlog

Halb Englisch, half German - We're working on it. *g*

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

*mission accomplished*

Fun-tastic!!!

The poll below confirms what I've always suspected: I am >>the most anti-feminist user in the forum<<. *yeah*
BTW, this is not 'my' forum - there I am a very well behaved person, well, kind of. This is another politics forum, and as most people don't really distinguish between 'anti-feminist' and 'anti- women' MorganLeFay is obviously seen as a sexist. Well, I argued against granting the right to vote to women... once. And I posted my theory that gender equality damages international competitiveness there as well... Thinking about it - I deserve winning this poll.

Jaaaaaaahhh!!!!! *freu*

Wie klasse ist das denn?
Ich bin im cpf einer der dollsten Antifeministen. *lol* Was man so alles erreicht im Leben...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home