The BubblefrogBlog

Halb Englisch, half German - We're working on it. *g*

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Beware the healthy living!

I had to go to Tesco today, and I thought I could buy my lunch there. After about 45 minutes in front of the sandwich and snack shelf (The variety! Half of the words on the packages I had never heard before...) I made my choice at last. Tomato and basil chicken salad from the HealthyLiving range sounded like a good thing to eat. It reads: >>Tomato and basil flavoured chicken, tomato, iceberg and rocket with basil low fat mayonnaise and yogurt dressing on red pepper bread.<< *yummy*

And guess what's the best: It's quite easy to make at home, too.

Just soak a bit of paper in lemon juice. Fantastic! At least that's pretty exactly what the whole thing tasted like... It'll be a traditional, fatty, greasy BLT for me next time. I've learned my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home